Xtreme NO vs NO Xplode
What is the best Pre Workout Supplement?
Ever since nitric acid has been found to greatly boost a person’s ability to make muscles bigger and to increase his endurance, stamina, and recovery, a lot of supplements have found their way into the market that are being marketed to greatly boost the amount of nitric acid in the system.
The sheer number of supplements in the market has made a lot of people confused as to which of these they will be purchasing in order to help them achieve their fitness goals.
Xtreme NO and NO Xplode are at the top of the list of most weight trainers when it comes to the best NO supplement out there. This article takes a look at Xtreme NO vs NO Xplode to help you decide which of these two is best for you.
Xtreme NO vs NO Xplode: Target market. Both products are designed for those who want to build muscles and work harder while they are weight training. These products are ideal for those who are struggling with bulking up, since these will help you develop muscles.
- Xtreme NO vs NO Xplode:Ingredients. The ingredients of both products primarily consist of amino acids, which will trigger the body into producing more nitric acid. Interestingly enough, NO Xplode contains more amino acids (6) compared to Xtreme NO (3).
- Xtreme NO vs NO Xplode: How it works. Both work essentially the same way. The amino acids will trigger the production of nitric acid, which in turn will improve blood flow into the muscles by dilating blood vessels. This will give you the power that you need in order to work out even harder. The difference is that Xtreme NO also contains an ingredient called hypromellose, which ensures that the delivery of the amino acids will be done slowly so that you will be able to experience the “pump” effect for a longer period.
Xtreme NO vs NO Xplode: Effects. Both products are designed to boost your body’s ability to produce nitric oxide, so both essentially have the same effects where this is concerned. You will have an easier time in building muscles, since both will trigger more blood flow into your muscles, which in turn will make your muscles look bigger and allow you to work out harder. At the same time, nitric acid will also improve your body’s ability to recover from injury, which is crucial for those who are performing extreme workouts since the amount of stress they put on their muscles can make these more prone to damage. This area of the Xtreme NO vs NO Xplode results in a tie.
- Xtreme NO vs NO Xplode: Other benefits. Aside from helping your body’s ability to gain muscles, Xtreme NO is also able to enhance mood, stamina, and focus.
- Xtreme NO vs NO Xplode: Side effects. Even when used according to instructions, there is a chance that you will be experiencing side effects when taking either supplement, so this aspect of the Xtreme NO vs No Xplode yields no winner. Some possible side effects that you may experience while taking this product include jitteriness, dizziness, nausea, stomach ache, cramping, and bloating. Those who are sensitive to caffeine Consult with your doctor if you want to make sure that you won’t experience any side effects or put yourself at risk while taking these products.
- Guarantee. Xtreme NO comes with a 60-day guarantee, while NO Xplode comes with a 30-day guarantee.
As can be seen above, both products have their own strengths and weaknesses, so there is no clear winner in the Xtreme NO vs No Xplode battle. In the end, it will depend on a person’s needs and goals that will determine which is the better choice between Xtreme NO vs No Xplode.